Classroom heat resources
- Classroom Heat 2018 - Building Bridges - for use as a Classroom heat Challenge
- Classroom Heat 2018 : Passenger Lift - for use as an alternative Classroom heat Challenge
- Examples of Bridges for Classroom Heat - To provide inspiration for the Classroom heat
- Classroom level judging sheet - for use with the Classroom Challenge
Cluster quarter-final challenge resources
- Cluster quarter-final challenge resources are provided in the cluster pack. This has already been sent to Cluster Contacts. If you are running a cluster challenge and don't have this information please contact your cluster contact or a member of the Glasgow Science Festival team.
There are two versions of the certificate available for download, a full colour version and a lighter version which will use less printer ink. Both are editable in Word.
STEM Ambassadors are volunteers from industry and academia with a passion for STEM that can bring their expertise to your classroom. There may be a STEM ambassador in your area available to help teachers run and judge challenges. Please send an email with your details and requirements to stem-ambassadors@Glasgow.ac.uk if you would like an ambassador to help in your school. See the Science Connects webpage for more information on the STEM Ambassador programme.